We're looking for well-written, informative or entertaining content relating to Femdom.
We don't currently offer any payment for submissions, but we will be happy to include an author bio and a link back to your website. If you prefer, we can also post your content anonymously.
Here are some ideas of what we're looking for:
- Interesting personal femdom experiences
- Developing sexual confidence and overcoming fears
- How to guides
- Femdom book reviews
- Opinion pieces
- Fetish Club Reviews
- Femdom Website/App reviews
We welcome content from female dominants, female and male submissives. Unfortunately, we can't include material from male dominants.
- Content must be related to Femdom
- Posts should be 800-2500 words
- Content must be original and not published elsewhere online
- Content should be useful to our readers and not focused on promoting your products or services
- Use of short paragraphs and bullets is encouraged
- Please include relevant images
- Use the correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Ensure all links work
- Include a short bio and link to your website if you'd like this included
How To Submit
Please send a one-paragraph pitch of your article idea to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Guest Content Submission".
If we feel that your piece is in line with our content strategy, we will request that you submit the full article to us.
When submitting an article, please send it as an attachment containing all relevant links and citations. Please include images as a separate attachment and ensure that you own the copyright for the images. We can't publish posts that use images sourced from Google Images or other websites.
All content is subject to our internal review process and there is no guarantee that we will publish your piece.
Please send all guest post submissions to email@example.com